The Conduit Probe is a device that can tell you the statistics of the network, much like a Power Monitor, or of a specific machine. It will give you as much info as possible, in the following possible fields:
- Internal Buffer - see Power Monitor
- Conduit Storage - see Power Monitor
- Per tick request range - the amount of power per tick that the machine _can possibly_ request from the network.
- Current request - The request of the machine at that point in time.
- Average input/output over 5 seconds - see Power Monitor
The Conduit Probe also has a copy mode for conduit connection settings. This mode can be accessed by holding shift and scrolling with the mouse wheel. When in this mode Shift + Right-Clicking a conduit connection will copy it's connection settings. Right-Clicking another conduit connection will apply those settings. Settings that will be copied include:
- Conduit Connection Mode - Behavior of the connection in regards to adjacent inventories (Insert, Extract, In/Out, and Disabled)
- Channel Color - The color channel on the network the connection will interact with.
- Redstone Mode - How the connection responds to a Redstone signal.
- Signal Color - How the connection responds to specific signal colors
- Round Robin Mode
- Self Feed Mode
- Priority Setting
|Ingredients||Input » Output|
| Electrical Steel + Energy Conduit +
Glass Panes + Redstone Comparator +
Silicon + Insulated Redstone Conduit
see: Crafting Guide